Who we are


In 1957 was founded by Lauro Ruggiero the “OCEL di LAURO Ruggiero” company with head quarter in Milan that started with the production of electrical motors for sewing machines.
In 1967 the head-quarter moved to Cologno Monzese (MI).
In 1990 the name of the company became OCEL di Lauro R. SRL with managing director Lauro Roberto.
In 1997 was bought the company Fratelli Moretti srl of Lainate an historical manufacture of industrial motors for sewing machines moving its head-quarter to Cologno monzese too.
In 2000 was bought the branch of the FIMEM company that produced the motors for sewing machines that took part to the companies of the Lauro Group.
In 2004 all the companies of the Lauro Group were re-united in a sole company called OCEL MORETTI SRL that offer the more great range of motors for sewing machines for domestic, semi-industrial and industrial use beside to the many accessories with its sales-manager Riva Francesco that is to your disposal for any necessity.